Preheat oven broiler and place rack on top rungs. Using a 9x13 pan, grease or line with foil. Mix first 6 ingredients together and set aside. Arrange fish on pan and broil 2-3 min. Flip fish and broil 2 min. Remove fish, and cover with the Parmesan mixture. Broil 2 more minues or until browned. Don't Over Cook!!
deep Fried Lake Trout
1 box Cajun Flavored Shore Lunch
1 box Original Flavored Shore Lunch
4 lbs Lake Trout - cubed 2-4", small strips or biig cubes
Mixing bowl / Shaker Bowl
1. Heat up deep fryer to 350 F
2. Mix the shore lunch together in bowl (we recommend a shaker bowl)
3. Place eggs in a bowl, whip
4. In batches, roll fish pieces in the egg mixture then dredge in the shore lunch
5. Place into deep fryer until light brown
Super Easy Smoked Fish Dip
Smoked Fish (Lake Trout or Salmon)
Equal parts Hellmans Mayo & Sour Cream
1 tsp Liquid Smoke
Shred smoked fish. Mix with mayo, sour cream, and liquid smoke. Top with chopped chives.